Women have made great strides for equality in the sciences but there is more to be done.
Get the facts.
What can we do?
- Ask the experts. Get advice from women leaders and be a mentor.
- Recognize our role models. Learn about some of these amazing women and girls in science.
- Combat stereotypes.
- Inspire the next generation to reach for the stars.
- Share our stories. Celebrate Ada Lovelace Day.
- Promote and support women in science products and programs.
- Keep our hands up.
- Pink Boots and a Machete: My Journey from NFL Cheerleader to National Geographic Explorer by Mireya Mayor
- Nobel Prize Women in Science, National Academies Press
- Women’s Adventures in Science series, National Academies Press
“There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.” ~Madeline Albright