Want the facts? Here is a collection of reports and studies the put the issue of women in science into perspective.
- Bias Persists Against WOmen in Science, a Study Says, NYT, 2012
- L’Oreal Women in Science: Changing the Face of Science, AAAS
- Study shows gender bias in science is real. Here’s why it matters. Scientific American Blogs, 2012.
- Why So Few? Women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, AAUW, 2010
- Women, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities in Science and Engineering, NSF 2012
- Women’s Status in Higher Education: Equality Matters, Elizabeth J. Allan, Higher Education Report Series